Suspicious Minds

I am a 20 something female , working as a receptionist at a place that has a constant stream of people coming in. I say "Hi how are you?" to everyone and enjoy talking to the customers. About a year ago, some nasty women started accusing me of sleeping with several married men in my town, because I was seen talking to them at my job.

I was horrified when I was confronted by one woman whose husband I was supposedly sleeping with.
My boyfriend is the only person I have ever been with and it makes me so mad. Fortunately he doesn't believe any of these rumours.

I am so upset by the whole thing and have tried to talk to the woman who confronted me but she won't speak to me.
How can I get people to stop talking about me and making up these nasty rumours?


Horrified in Arbroath


Dear Horrified

It must be really tough for you, maybe you should be a bit more discreet, c'mon I believed you until I saw you were from Arbroath, ya dirty slapper you are none other than the 'Arbroath Rimmer' home wrecker extraordinaire you mean you don't remember me from 2004? I called myself 'Clive' you said I had the sexiest hemorrhoids you had ever seen.
My advice to you would be to have yer boyfriend defend yer honour and have him kill these big mouthed weemen and then arrange for him to leave a note about why he did it and kill the twat making it look like suicide or you could just move to another town and start rimming a fresh. Oh and why did you never phone me? did I do something wrong when I declared that I loved you have way through a rimming?

No comments: