Weemen Are Never Happy

My husband is almost 60 and has been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. He says its all poppycock. He doesn't believe in psychologists or psychiatrists.
The psychologist who made the diagnosis said it could be treated with behavioural changes. My husband refuses to change. He says hes fine the way he is and if others don't like it then its their problem. Its been my problem for 37 years. I just didn't have a name for it.

Suffering wife in Watford

Dear Suffering

Yer husband is right it is all bollocks, there is no such thing as assburgers, if someone wants to be odd then or maybe a bit slow then they are odd and slow nothing medical about it. I know someone who claims assburgers and could never get adult jokes, she was just a humourless mong. Why should he change? you weemen always want to change the men you marry, if you don't like it you should have divorced him 37 years ago, gurn up ya silly bint.

No comments: