Confused On The Small-Screen

Dear Ask Knudsen

I went to the video rental shop and got 2 popular current US rentals and "In Bruges". Me wife thought "In Bruges" was a little too "Britishey" where should I take her on our next holiday?

Dai




For fucks sake what am I yer video reviewer now? Whats wrong with British? Have you not seen Layer Cake and Shaun of the dead?

I believe that Ben Stiller may just be the second coming and how ironic that hes Jewish. Watch Tropic Thunder if you haven't seen it. Or you could just watch British films without yer wife.

If she has those racist inclinations then Braveheart and The Patriot are up her alley as lots of Brits (or rather English) get killed.

There is this great Welsh movie just out, just my wee joke nothing good ever came out of Wales.


Old Knudsen

No comments: