Apple Crumble

Dear Ask Knudsen

I am female and I have an obvious Adam's apple.

I never had it protruding as a child, but it started appearing when I had turned 14 years of age. Some of my friends noticed my "manly" feature whenever I would raise my chin. I felt unfeminine, but don't think I was a tomboy. I just felt so embarrassed through the years. Until this day, I imagine ideas that will stop it from looking like I was born a male and had recently had a sex change.

Never had I encountered another women who has it like me. Can you tell me what might or might've been my cause? Please answer my question.

Manly in New York



Dear Manly

The Adam's apple is merely a cartilage in the throat some people have them bigger or smaller than others.
Maybe you should grow yer hair longer and stop wearing plaid shirts people might not think about the sex change thing.

Just to be sure check that you don't have a willy my readers can be a bit thick at times.

You can have plastic surgery to reduce it though it may leave a scar and change yer voice or you can stop being so shallow and who the fuck cares about it as long as you suck cock and pretend to enjoy it?

No comments: