Boring Gurlfriend

Dear Old Knudsen

Hi, to cut a long story short i'm 18 and bored of my girlfriend, we've been seriously together for 13 months and she doesn't have anyone else apart from me.
I love her but she holds me back and i just don't feel attracted to her anymore and the sex is dull.
How can I let her down without hurting her or me? It seems like a catch 22 as I tried before and couldn't bear it so got back together. help is deeply needed!

John from Devon


Dear John

First you should go to a back bone shop and get yerself one. Introduce her to some of yer friends and maybe a three-way might make things a bit more exciting for you or just watch her shag one of yer mates.
Don't waste yer time on this gurl just get everything you can off her, you know, BJ's , Rusty trombones, Hot lunches on yer chest and Boob jobs and then dump her.
If you don't want to hurt her feelings then tough shit just use the old "I love you but I'm not in love with you" line, say you want to stay friends and then never call her again. Oh and make sure you get lots of naked pictures and send some my way like a good lad.

No comments: